Little Splash Of Color

Everybody needs a little splash of color in their life. Feeling totally random? Great! Me too.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Time, time, time.
You sing to your own tune or move to your own rhythm but it still passes to its own accord.

I was just listening to Sugarland so I thought that would be a good title! And as I always say, the summer is going by to fast blah, blah, boring. I'm still doing Jr. Guards and it's fun. So nice just to be at the beach. Got some good surfing done today, paddling, ect. And next week is our annual dive trip over on Catalina so that should be cool, (as usual). My brother is doing great at guitar learning all sorts of new songs. My "Wildwood Flower" music finally got here and the book it was in wasn't very good for the price but anyway, I haven't started working on it because until now I've been working for the recital. I don't think I did too well although of course my family disagrees. I decided I don't want to learn that sort of classical same sounding stuff, I really would like to get good enough to do jazz or rock and roll piano. I can do it... I think.

Um, it's super hot and HUMID, oh lord is it humid. It always is these days, like being in a swamp even. Mean while it's the end of July and all I see is "Back To School" adds. People, I just got out like a month ago, what the heck ever happened to three months? I know it exsisted at one time, I was there, and now we all are lucky to get two full months. Well I didn't come here to complain, well I never really know why I come on here. It's always at a totally haphazard wierd time in the middle of things, but you know what they say. A good story always begins that way. But what do I really have to say right now? It's in there but I'm tired and thinking about my family and myslef and the things I gotta do and want to accomplish and sometimes my mind is all twined together and jumbled and I can't remember what it is I want.

I sure am glad it's summer and there's things ahead that should be neat. My window plant is thriving, it's touching the ceiling for crying out loud. My cactus is right next to it and then those poor wilting flowers that have survived pretty well considering the heat. My "living area" or room or whatever is messy. I've neglected it. Maybe I should go and clean it instead of this. Why do I put things off? Or just forget things and then come back to them randomly? Like this random blog. Well it is a place to rant wierd notes to myself, a second journal and I hope that more people will visit and enjoy reading of these antics maybe just a little. Splash of Color in a drab whatever. Whatever? Oh I don't know what I am talking about but it feels good. Know what I mean? No not really. But sometimes it's just fun to think about what you did on a perticular day or talk about nothing in perticular just life itself I guess if you can say that.

Drank some really good soda and wrote some good poetry, maybe I'll post it. Listened to Kasey Chambers's new single, Warren Brothers download and others but everyone knows that already. What music I listen to I mean. Anyway hopefully I made some point whatever it is I wanted to make on here tonight. Or maybe just a bunch of nothing blah, blah funny things. I hope at least I did that. Sorry, my mind is wandering tonight.

I need to make some better friends around. Many of the ones I've sort of had this year have been so.... bad. Junky, worthless. But there are people that I know who are cool and I enjoy that. There's alot of things I enjoy. And I have to remember them. Because you know you should never give up the things you enjoy. Whatever they might be.

Take care, whoever, wherever. Shout out to someone of mine who's over in Georgia. Socal, Hawaii, Arizona, New York, Nevada, Utah, ahhh I'm naming places now, how crazy is that? Oh and if you're in Jackson, (not the one in Wyoming), my brother says hey! Well later peoples, hopefully not too much! Until then go dance on a keg!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home