Little Splash Of Color

Everybody needs a little splash of color in their life. Feeling totally random? Great! Me too.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Hello random person clicking on the wrong thing, friends I've bothered enough times to come here, and or other! This is my blog. Today I came on to check my email and to go to the "zone" aka that French site for the infamous "school" aka prison, anyway I thought why don't I make a blog, cause everybody has one it seems or if not their little myspace dealy, so I'll make a special cool blog for myself that no one will probably visit but what the heck so... here I am. Well before I go back to my surreal amount of homework, just wanted to welcome you, (if there is anyone in fact out there), and christen my blog with this post. I'm sixteen, I like writing, drawing, travelling, cats, WEEKENDS and many other things. I titled this "Little Splash Of Color" because that is what I try to be, givin' it some pizzaz! Of course I'm not as wierd in real life as this blog may be but the people who visit may know that. Or not. Alright I'm babbling. I'm sure I won't update this ALL the time but please stop by now and again and share your bizzareishness... (yeah didn't think that was a word)... Anyway back to the work... I'd talk more but then I'd be getting off topic and I already kinda am. Wow. Alright well goodbye for now. Y'all come back now, ya hear?

1 Comments:

Blogger Geniewrites2 said...

Hi there Nicole

U R 2 Cool. Isn't that reeeeeely lame?

But you have a lot to say, really fast, which is really cool, and you are really cool, so that's true.

I think everybody should know how life really is for a teen who isn't on drugs, pretending to be on drugs like James Frey, pretending to write a novel but really plagiarizing like that chick who went to Harvard and ripped off six other writers' YA chick lit things - poor James Frey is thinking, wait, other people tell lies too - yes, James, you're not unique.

But Nicole - You Are Unique. And truthful, smart, funny, wow.

Post some of your writing sometime soon, I can't wait to see it.Just don't post anything COMPLETELY - until you're published and copyrighted or somebody like Jimmy Frey or that chick-who-went-to-Harvard will steal it.

And by the way, feel free any time to go over to All the World's a Page blog spot or GenieDavis blog spot and link up. (Nobody reads us either more than likely, but sometimes we mention other famous people who will then show up on somebody's web search and that will bring those folks in!)

Always remember: the planet Zorgon has many faces.

Genie

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home