Little Splash Of Color

Everybody needs a little splash of color in their life. Feeling totally random? Great! Me too.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

How can it be July? June went by so quickly or at least it was wasted with school. The ocean is beautiful and the sun is hot, (when it's not covered by fog of course!), we listened to ipod music in the car today, yay for itrip that barely works by the way, and the winding road by PV. Summer is going by already, I need to make more time for the good stuff. There are tulips blooming in my room and an "egg plant" sprout which hatched from a fake egg sort of growing. There's wierd music coming from down the hall, maybe the stylings of my brother learning "I've Been Everywhere". Hmm... Maybe I should say the names of lots of stuff so that people will be googled in... Still haven't watched "Kyle XY" but I guess monday is coming, I don't really feel like updating my blog, so I'm just going on about stuff but there's a lot to do, and AP tests to work towards and my own music to practice, my sheet music of "Wildwood Flower" still isn't here, grrr. And I'm learning several songs piano for a recital, "A Rainbow Is A Smile", and "Double Rainbow". Maybe there's a theme going. Ok. That's enough now. Blah blah. Hahaha... ain't life just full of WTF's? TTFN!

2 Comments:

Blogger Geniewrites2 said...

You are tooo cool. I love the poems, they're fabulous. Deep and interesting.

Now as to Kyle X Y. Um. Doesn't anyone notice it is the teen light version of the three year old cancelled John Doe with Dominic Purcell (who was much cuter, I'm sorry, than that Kyle Kid).

I think you'd have a lot more posters commenting if blogspot didn't make it so hard to sign in!

Your spot of color is a joy in a drab world.

7:39 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Thanks! I know what you mean too, not just about Kyle but about blogger! Not everyone wants to take all the time to sign up and all that, but still... anyway thank you for visiting and whoever else too! Not enough people come here these days.

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home