Little Splash Of Color

Everybody needs a little splash of color in their life. Feeling totally random? Great! Me too.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Who is Kyle XY? Um... I don't know entirely. But this weekend I've seen it written in the sky like five times, "Who is Kyle XY?" good advertising, cause now I'll probably watch that stupid show! The sky writer that did the one at the beach got the words all garbled and then I saw it again at Universal Studios in the sky, and over by the beach again.
Ahh, the pleasures of free time! Finally done studying for the night, enjoying that hour before bed but after everything important! And only three more school days, some more important tests then summer at last.
Listening to music is fun, like on the computer while doing stupid stuff like checking your blog, but not so fun when it's your little brother quoting TV commercials and singing "Luther Played The Boogie" or whatever that's called and "Monkeys Live On Mars!" a true original. Sigh.. well anyways I think that will be all,But I "can't hardly" wait to tell more facts of my exciting life, in quotes because according to my grammer review it is "a double negative that borders on the illiterate". Well I say perfect grammer is rediculous! (Unless of course you really need to know it for an important test!) But it ain't gonna change my ways! Haha. Here's a little something to gnaw on.


The Oasis


Worlds apart are my darkened corners
A place to hide and think
I sometimes wonder if I'm right
Life's so quick you cannot blink

To rest and escape from trivial perils
My sanctuary I find
The best retreat from summer heat
Are the pastures of my mind

Alright, well that's all so see ya in the funny pages!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home